- I graduated from V.V.P. Engineering College, Rajkot
- I’ve joined the startup incubation program at CIIE, IIMA thanks to GTU’s Specialization Program
- I also completed projects utilizing WebRTC, Peer.js, Node.js & Socket.IO.
- I started an eBay shop for 3D printed parts & sold several RPi cases, along with Tindie I’ll sell some Drones, Home Automation products & other usefull stuff
Tip for those reading
- Print PLA on the acrylic build-plate after applying a thin coat of PVA glue(Fevicol & the like) diluted with water & remove them
easily with a nice finish by freezing the build platenope the print itself contracted & layers got dis-joint, simply drown the build & later use Razor Scraper from Thingiverse.
- Try to avoid completely flat surfaces by either inserting clever spaces or re-orienting the STL before creating X3Gs.